During the Chinese Lunar New Year, every family will be busy in gathering with their family. The street could be ’empty’ all day. The quiet atmosphere can bored you and your journey.
So why not walk a historical trail hidden in Hong Kong during the Chinese Lunar New Year holidays?
We are the Wind&Fire Hiking Team and we volunteer to offer you a totally FREE guided hiking tour.
You will discover several historical war relics of the World War II in Hong Kong, walk through the tree way along a part of the Hong Kong Trail and after the sweat and sour legs you will be rewarded by a panoramic view of the Victoria Harbor.
Our tour starts right in front of the B Exit of Tai Koo MTR Station, then finish at the Bus Terminal on Braemar Hill Road. The whole tour last for 2.5 to 3 hours.
If you are interested in the tour, please fill and submit the form at the bottom of this website and we will send you a confirmation email as soon as possible in 24 hours.
1. We are NOT a tour guide company. We are just, a group of enthusiastic hikers, here hoping to share the joy of hiking in Hong Kong with you, You and YOU. This is even NOT a tip-based tour. You just need to pay us a big SMILE after the tour :).
2. The tour is weather dependent. If the walk is terminated due to the weather, you will be noticed by E-mail 1 hour before the tour depart.
3. The whole tour will be guided in ENGLISH only.
4. This is a hiking activity. Although the whole walk is pretty easy, please do dress properly. (e.g. High Heels, Sandals, Skirt, Dress are forbiddened, for your own safety).
5. Participants aged under 10 or above 70 are not recommended to this tour.
6. All participants are responsible in ensuring you have a suitable physical condition for a 2 hours walk. Participants undertake their own risk through the tour.
7. We limit a maximum of 12 participants in a tour to ensure the quality of guild. Please DO register in advance by filling the form below. First come first serve.
Start: Tai Koo MTR station B Exit
End: Braemar Hill Rd Bus terminal
Date: 20-22 Feb 2015
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Distance: about 5km
Enquiry/Contact E-mail: email@example.com